To be come a Knight you must male, 18 year or older, a practicing Catholic, and be willing and able to particpate in council activites. Contact us through this site for more information.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE A KNIGHT OF COLUMBUS
1. As an integral part of the world’s largest and most dynamic Catholic fraternal organization, you will be united with more than 1.7 million brother Knights and their families in over 13,000 local councils in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Philippines, Poland, Central America and the Caribbean.
2. Your personal involvement as a Knight will provide opportunities, in charity and fraternity, for service to the Church at the local, diocesan and universal levels; to your communities; and to the less fortunate in our midst.
3. Your active participation in council affairs: spiritual, fraternal, family, social, civic-oriented, athletic and recreational —will serve as a school of leadership and enable you to develop qualities that enhance your strengths and abilities.
4. You will enjoy a sense of “belonging” in an organization that shares your religious beliefs, brings together likeminded men joined in a common cause, and offers the opportunity to develop and cement friendships for years to come.
5. Your concerns for your family and for your retirement years can be addressed by the Order’s low-cost insurance program, conducted by brother Knights for brother Knights, and assure their security and your peace of mind.
6. You will share in the sense of pride all Knights feel in knowing that their Order is second to none in support of our Holy Father, our bishops and priests; in working for our fellow man, especially those most in need; and in binding together to preserve traditional values in the face of attacks against the family and innocent human life.